This site is managed by Angelini S.p.A, an italian company with only one shareholder under the direction and coordination of Angelini Holding S.p.A. – having its registered office in Viale Amelia, 70 - 00181 Rome, Italy, VAT number 01258691003, Rome Trade Register registration number 03907010585, Share Capital 18,594,000.00 f.p.u.
1. Access to and consultation of the Angelini S.p.A. sites are subject to the following Terms and Conditions and to the regulations in force. Therefore, accessing and consulting this site implies unconditional acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out hereunder and the ineffectiveness and invalidity of any other different agreement between the visitor and Angelini S.p.A..
2. The site also contains information regarding the therapeutic sectors in which Angelini S.p.A. and the other companies of the Angelini Group operate with their research work and their products. This information is not meant to give advice related to health. The visitor is advised to consult only their regular physician when they need a diagnosis and in order to find the most suitable treatments.
3. Even though Angelini S.p.A. endeavours to enter accurate and up to date information on the site, no guarantee can be given about the contents of the site, which must therefore be suitably assessed by the visitor. Therefore Angelini S.p.A. will have no responsibility of any kind with regard to use of the site and to its contents. In particular, Angelini S.p.A. will not be responsible for deficiencies of accuracy, updatedness, completeness, adequacy, and timeliness of the information contained in the site, nor for any damage or virus that could affect the computer equipment or other property of the visitor as a result of accessing, using or surfing the site, or of downloading material, data, texts, pictures, videos or audios from the site. Angelini S.p.A. reserves the right to interrupt or suspend the operation of the site at any time without that involving any responsibility for it, whether this occurs as the result of actions or omissions by Angelini S.p.A., or by third parties.
4. The information contained in the site could contain technical or typographical errors. Angelini S.p.A. reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to make changes, corrections and improvements to the aforementioned information and to the products and programmes described in it.
5. The site also contains links to other sites of third parties, deemed to be of interest to the visitor. Through a link to those sites the visitor leaves the Angelini S.p.A. site of its own accord and without any compulsion.
6. Angelini S.p.A. makes no representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other web sites which you may access from this site. When you access a non- Angelini S.p.A. web site, please understand that it is independent from Angelini S.p.A. and that Angelini S.p.A. has no control over the content on that web site. A link to a non - Angelini S.p.A. web site does not mean that Angelini S.p.A. endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such web site.
7. Downloading, displaying and printing information from this site is only permitted for personal use. In any case, any use of the contents of this site for non-personal or commercial purposes is not allowed without the written permission of Angelini S.p.A.
8. It is obligatory to keep and reproduce any indications about intellectual property in the material downloaded from the site. Unless otherwise specified, any material contained in the site must be taken to be protected by copyright and may only be used in compliance with these Terms and Conditions or with what is specified in the texts on the site, without written permission from Angelini S.p.A.. Angelini S.p.A. gives no guarantee with regard to any breaches of the rights of third parties by visitors/users as a result of the improper use of the material contained in the site.
9. Splitting up parts or sections of this site and/or incorporating them in other sites of third parties outside the Angelini S.p.A. Company is prohibited.
10. The visitor to/user of the site has no rights to the economic exploitation of the material of Angelini S.p.A. and/or of companies belonging to the Angelini group and/or of third arties, contained in the site, nor with reference to brands, patents, technologies or any other intellectual property rights of Acraf S.p.A. and/or companies belonging to the Angelini group and/or third parties referred to on the site.
11. Except for the information referred to in the Code for the Protection of Privacy on the Internet, all the communications or material sent to the site by visitors/users, by electronic mail or any other means, including data, questions, comments, suggestions and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and unprotected information, unless otherwise indicated. All the material transmitted or sent to the site becomes available to Angelini S.p.A. with the broadest powers to use it including, by way of example, reproduction, transmission, publication and sending. Angelini S.p.A. is also free to use any idea, concept, know-how or technique contained in the communications received by the site for any purpose including, by way of example, the development, production and marketing of products based on such information.
12. Even though Angelini S.p.A. periodically checks and monitors the material contained in the pages of the site dedicated to exchanges of opinion, it is not obliged to do so and it accepts no responsibility with regard to the contents and information contained in that section of the site. It is forbidden to send messages that are defamatory, obscene, slanderous or in any way contrary to any applicable provision of law. Angelini S.p.A. will cooperate with the authorities and promptly comply with the provisions aimed at identifying persons that commit illegal actions in sending material to the site.
13. If Angelini S.p.A. detects a breach of these terms and conditions for use of the site, it reserves the right to take any corrective action, without any prior notice, including exclusion of the visitor/user from access to the site and to its services and removal of any material entered on the site by that visitor/user, without accepting any responsibility in the matter.
14. The visitor/user promises to hold Angelini S.p.A. harmless against any complaints, damages, liability, legal proceedings and any other detrimental consequence arising from the improper use by the visitor/user of the discussion services, exchanges of opinion, sending, transmission and the like provided by the site. The foregoing is taken to regard, purely by way of example, any action related to breaches of copyright, brands, patents, protection of intellectual and industrial property, unfair competition and libel.
15. Angelini S.p.A. reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions by periodic updates. Since those revisions are binding on visitors to the site, the latter are advised to consult this page periodically to acquaint themselves with the updates.